SL7™ – Type D Buildings & Warehouses
Most of SL7™ Innovations calls come from businesses that have been told by WorkSafe or their Hazardous Substance Certifier that they are non compliant. The common issues being;
- Non compliant dangerous goods storage,
- Non compliant separation distances to boundaries or buildings – either building or storage,
- Storing product in excess of required threshold for the building the manufacturing process is in,
- Conflicting parts to the business process,
- Non compliant walls or ceilings in the building being used.
The storage is normally easy to fix as is manufacturing thresholds in most cases. The building non compliance however, is not and traditional ‘constructed’ solutions available [prior to SL7™ products coming to market], have tended to be a major disrupter to the business. In the worst cases the economics of becoming compliant do not stack up when costing traditional restorative processes.
SL7™ is very fortunate to be in a position to change this potential outcome with our integrated solutions approach on a case by case basis. If a building isn’t compliant then there is normally a viable solution, made up of a combination of 240/240/240 FRR/L;
- DG Storage/DG Panels/DG Workrooms,
- Fire engineering and
At SL7™ we bring these facets together and in most cases can achieve a positive, economic solution for the;
- business shareholders,
- business if the building owner,
- landlord if the business is a tenant,
with full compliance and a building fit for purpose.
WorkSafe has gotten very serious in the pursuit of enforcing their regulations and existing buildings are also becoming a major issue for owners and tenants alike. SL7’s consultative approach to an integrated 240/240/240 FRR/L solution, has provided businesses with alternative, often more economic outcomes for their businesses.
If your company is facing some of these challenges and you are struggling to get the advice or solution you need, then give us a call and we can very quickly assess whether we can help, or at the very least point you in the right direction.